Help me figure out what car this is please.

thorne

On the way to work I was playing a little bit with a Black 4dr (I'm pretty sure it was GM)

It was really small, It had a very raw exhaust. Now the reason its a big deal is it ran from 60-135 with me only putting a couple cars on it.

It newer but I'm clueless.

Your right it could have been a caddy but a bike?

I took this to mean he was on his Katana. All Katana jokes aside, not keeping within a couple of cars.

but you're right, a 300hp CTS would probably hang decent with the WRX.

this was no plane jain this thing sounded evil. I thought it was a grumbly 4 at first I just could not tell because of the wind. A regular CTS wont touch the wrx I'm pretty damn sure.

I listened to some clips of the V and it sounded very similar from what I could tell.

#2 I did race andrews white SC vette and it was close till 100. so I don't see why a stock V would be to much differnet.

I let of @ 135+ tried to llok over but it was wendy as fuck.

CTS-V would've put a few lengths on ya ;) Could also be an STS-V the bigger version of the CTS. Or an Impala SS, LS3 powered turd.

The STS-V has a 469 HP S/C Northstar V8, so it could have been that too. Or there are plenty of fast Grand Prix's out there.