Official pictures of Nissan GT-R (skyline) w000t

RX-7 Addict

Awesome to have more options for 11 second stock cars. However, when I look at this car, I don't think "That's a $70,000 car" At best, I'd pin it for a $40k car max.

I mean who is this car going to appeal to? Meaning what Market is going to purchase this car? Really curious to see what happens with it.

Awesome to have more options for 11 second stock cars. However, when I look at this car, I don't think "That's a $70,000 car" At best, I'd pin it for a $40k car max.

I mean who is this car going to appeal to? Meaning what Market is going to purchase this car? Really curious to see what happens with it.

I would guess the porsche/bmw/Aston Martin/Lexus type crowd. I dont see the vette guys jumping over for it. I think it could pull off $50k, but I highly doubt it. I wonder is they are going to sell a base one for $29K without the turbos. I can see the design looking better in person than it does in pics.

Should have kept this front end...

agreed.

I'm sure like most modern turbocharged cars shortly after its arrival I'm sure we'll see companies making substantial power gains for minimal work and price, which is the main alure of this type of car.

Guest evobound
front end looks like a scion tc

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/10/nissangtr_fs1.jpg

http://news.windingroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/01-2008-scion-tc.gif

Hm.

big bird,

I also like that front end much better. Especially the way the headlights flow into the side grills (assumed for brake cooling or oil coolers)..

The production look just doesnt 'flow' as well. Espeically that akward angle on the bottom of the headlights

big bird,

I also like that front end much better. Especially the way the headlights flow into the side grills (assumed for brake cooling or oil coolers)..

The production look just doesnt 'flow' as well. Espeically that akward angle on the bottom of the headlights

Yeah, I would assume that the headlights being like that violated some sort of ordinance or some BS like that. And they probably changed the front end to cut back on cost, seeing as how the black lines on the prototype were carbon fiber.

See I disagree the porsche/bmw/Aston Martin/Lexus crowds are after more Luxury or even more so interested in the name. A Nissan isn't either of those.

And it's not like there are that many die hard Nissan fans like there are die hard Chevy, Ford, Dodge fans. Not to put the car into a catagory as being a Ricer, but that's basically what it is. A High end version of it and that crowd in general hasn't moved up into the $70,000 toy arena quite yet. When I first heard about this car coming to the states I pictured it being a tad slower then what it is but at only 45k tops.

Then if they offer 3 versions like I've read that's going to hurt sales even more. Not many people are interested in buying a 70,000 version of something you can buy for 30,000. Unless again, your a die hard "Nissan fan". Which is why people spend 15k over sticker on the Shelby Cobra's.

Fett

Watch japan get a straight 6 lol, U.S. always gets fucked sideways by california. I say import to canada then bring over the border elsewhere. Also this is essentally a G35 and to be honest i would rather have a G35 than a name. The fact that it has a V6 kills the name.....it will sound wrong.

• 1 month later...