Best Online Guitar Tab/Lessons?

hpfiend

Thanks guys!

I never heard of guitar pro- that looks really neat! which version are you guys using? Do I read right that it plays the tab for you? so you can play along? thats sweet! I couldn't find how much it costs...

Honestly syris, I would get one of those 75.00 walmart accoustics to begin with if I had to do it over again.... Whichever one you look at make sure it has light action (the strings are close to the frets) I have a super expensive awesome looking solid top epiphone that my parents bought me back when I was 17 and the action is too stiff for my beginner hands (awesome volume and tone but harder to play). I love the sound of accoustic guitars compared to electric but for a beginner the electric is so much easier on the fingers.

A friend of mine had a martin that had very light action, almost as light as my squier stratocaster. I would recommend a cheap electric but you have to buy an amp too and it adds up.

You can always buy that 800.00 guitar when you are a pro and jimi hendrix could make that walmart guitar sound like the harp of an angel.

On the squier strat pack- yeah that is what I have also- it works really well and is super easy to play. If I remember right I think it was 3-400 for the guitar w/ strap, a cord, an amp, and a gig bag. The cord is a POS though as mine failed after about a week so I got an professional quality one.. no problems in 10 years!