Anybody else see a racial war coming soon?

Casper

Guest hotrodmama024
I never said such a thing infering as to "what you do" and "what you do not do"....so please don't take it out of context.

Now unless you work for the government, then chances are you haven't done anything for them. The government doesn't benefit from anything besides levying taxes. I'm just taking your statements literally.

I'm just getting a vibe from you saying, "I already do enough for them!"

and what do the people that work for the gorvernment do besides make stupid decisions, and embezzle money, and make more then they should in the first place?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
do you really think i care what you think of me? no and i am pretty sure everyone knows this....hence why no one else is saying anything. My opinion. Your opinion.. leave it alone.

Ah, great example. I don't think you restrain from posting that picture in fear of "some fat bitch" getting offended. Instead, it is the fear of that fat bitch complaining and it becomming a sexual harassment issue. Big difference. Do you really care what "some fat bitch" thinks? I know I don't. Hell, the women here are the one's with pictures of half naked guys. Funny stuff. And I'll tell you what, I don't have shit on those half naked firefighters. I need to work out more.

What images do knives bring to you? Probably stabbing. How about Isotoner Gloves? Probably OJ killing that bitch and getting away with it. How about guns? School shootings, murder, etc... You know what offends me? Some punk ass white kid in a Mercedes. Damn that pisses me off. I wish I had a rich dad.

PS: When I think of 24" spinners and gangsters I think of gang fights, shootings, drugs, NBA, etc... Yeah, I threw the NBA in there for giggles.

Can you stop being racist, please?

There are some unbelievably ignorant things said on this website.

643 views, but only 79 posts. What's the matter people? Too chicken to post?

"Oh my goodness, if I publicly agree with these guys people might think I'm a racist"

i have no problem with posting my views but my rants would crash the server, i have WAY to much to say.

Guest evobound

I saw a van on my street - parked - witha huge "BLACK POWER" graphic on it, and a huge fist.

Any idea what would happen if I put white power on my van? even in tiny, small letters?

I'd get arrested for "hate crime."

Hopefully before I got killed.

s'a fuckin' bullshit doublestandard.

disclaimer: not a supremecist. Just tired of being blamed.

I was going to stay out of this but honesly things need to change for relations to get better. We should not even say black people we've not came to that point. We still label them. In my mind there americans. But I think there are some dumb white and blacks who have this ultimate sense of entitlement. It all relates to how gangs exist and other dumb shit.

The sad part is we are not there yet, Someday I'm sure we will be but right now its fucked up. Equal opertunity is not a bad thing. Blacks have had far less years to progress in social statures then whites. Think about it they had no rights and were segrated jusy recently in time. Think about it like this. More whites goto college then blacks. Why is that ? Because they are still progressing . College rates never went up until recenelty. Why? Because whites moved forward on what would be considered the middle class. Thats honestly not fair. But on the flip side i feel anyone who fucking abuses it should be revoked period. All kids taken away. If not its going to continue the chain of Ghetto mentality. ( Abusing food stamps. Selling shit for drugs. what ever things like that). The child will feel thats part of life and ok to do.

I did not know 24" spinners where associated with gangsters? I am in da hood everyday. Spinners are ugly. I thought that drugs, guns & murder were associated with gangsters?

Used to be alcohol running, .45's, zoot suits, and Thopmson submachine guns were truely "gangster". Gansters of 20's/30's > 90's+ gangsters

I'm late to this thread and haven't read all the posts, but if we start having race wars break out and all that, I'll be even more disappointed in society than I am now.

IMO, I think each race has some inclination to be slightly judgemental, but come on already, it's 2007. Our population arguing and holding racist grudges is worse than the Arabs fighting over land and oil in the middle east for the past umpteen centuries.

Racists suck.

Honestly, it's just plain Ignorance that can be seen as entertainment only by those with limited brain capacity. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

Racism? or comedy??!?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/Gixxerdan84/1.gif

I'm late to this thread and haven't read all the posts, but if we start having race wars break out and all that, I'll be even more disappointed in society than I am now.

IMO, I think each race has some inclination to be slightly judgemental, but come on already, it's 2007. Our population arguing and holding racist grudges is worse than the Arabs fighting over land and oil in the middle east for the past umpteen centuries.

Racists suck.

I fully support this statement!

Honestly, it's just plain Ignorance that can be seen as entertainment only by those with limited brain capacity. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

Shit, I must have limited brain capacity because I thought that episode was fucking hilarious.