what's up

Guest LOW ET

where u the red srt4 with the 50 trim...is so i was the silver srt4 from columbus,,, we raced from 20...i pullede annnn u came around me at 80 like i was standing still haha

that's me. what's up man? i wasn't even expecting to run you so i was a little shocked, that's why you got the jump. i didn't have the rpms in the right place, etc... i know excuses, excuses but the out come speaks for itself. that night the car was setup to run 10.90's so my a-game was on.

that's me. what's up man? i wasn't even expecting to run you so i was a little shocked, that's why you got the jump. i didn't have the rpms in the right place, etc... i know excuses, excuses but the out come speaks for itself. that night the car was setup to run 10.90's so my a-game was on.

daqm i didnt knwo ur car was set up for 1090's? hmm well ide love to run again i just got a front mount and it did a hell of alot better but obviusily no where near u ...well till january i think i talked to you about that set up....was it hard gettin it tuned or did u just take it some where to get tuned? if u dotn want to streak this over for every one u can pm me ...eathier way nice car

hey lalani u should run this srt4 since u talk smack to all the otehr srt4s lol

Welcome man always nice to see some fast skittles.

Rofl @ paul.

Paul let me get my car back in running order I will run you for 50$.

if u wanna put money up why dont we wait till january... ;) but in the mean time ill roll for free

Guest hotrodmama024
Welcome man always nice to see some fast skittles.

Rofl @ paul.

Paul let me get my car back in running order I will run you for 50$.

You want to lose that $50 on a race with me? You know you want to!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...