Rolla's Place

Guest cargirl2007

Guest cargirl2007

Though I'd had no plans to post again, I am posting this for the aforementioned friend, who is in the middle of exams and just found out about this post today (she hadn't picked up the email I'd sent her until then).

"Please post this so that there's no confusion between anyone. I don't really have any desire to join the website, so just post it for me. Thanks!

To whomever reads this;

I had no idea my friend would take it upon herself to try to correct a problem I'd mentioned having, nor did I ask her to. I appreciate it millions that she felt like protecting me, but it didn't go about in the way I would have chosen.

Whatever the deal is with Rolla, I hope it gets worked out in his personal life. As for work not yet done, he and I will work it out when he calls on Monday. While I wish he had let me know weeks ago what was up, now I know and now it'll get dealt with between he and I, just the way the contract was between he and I.

For the record, I was always hoping it was something bigger and not the "theft" that it appeared to be to those who don't know him that have heard my frustrations. Not that I'd want there to be something wrong in his life, of course, but I'd have hated to find out that he wasn't at all the decent guy he'd appeared to be.

As for everyone else, I really don't have any comment.

Like I said, it wasn't an issue of my hiding behind someone, it was a friend doing what she thought was right by trying to help me out. I hope that her comments here don't cause issues with Rolla when I see him very soon to get the rest of the work done.

As for me, I have 3 jobs, 2 volunteer efforts, and full-time school, so you won't likely ever hear from me on your website. I wish everyone well, I hope you are all keeping warm, and please PLEASE remember never to drive tired. (www.drowsydriving.com)"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be opening up a flame-session on myself, but from just reading the situation and being completely un-biased, because I don't know rolla or this cargirl or her friend: I apologize in advance is this upsets anyone

I mean, if he's a credible guy and this and that-- Not Calling the customer back and letting the customer know whats going on regardless of reason, or "i'm giving you a good deal so you have to just deal with it" (as rolla admitted to being too busy to call) is just plain bad business, period end of story.

I've had a few different cars at Rolla's shop for different reasons. All work was done in a timely fashion and there's no way I could have got the quality for the price anywhere else.

This is a personal, 1st hand experience... not from a 3rd person point of view or hear say.

Though I'd had no plans to post again, I am posting this for the aforementioned friend, who is in the middle of exams and just found out about this post today (she hadn't picked up the email I'd sent her until then).

"Please post this so that there's no confusion between anyone. I don't really have any desire to join the website, so just post it for me. Thanks!

To whomever reads this;

I had no idea my friend would take it upon herself to try to correct a problem I'd mentioned having, nor did I ask her to. I appreciate it millions that she felt like protecting me, but it didn't go about in the way I would have chosen.

Whatever the deal is with Rolla, I hope it gets worked out in his personal life. As for work not yet done, he and I will work it out when he calls on Monday. While I wish he had let me know weeks ago what was up, now I know and now it'll get dealt with between he and I, just the way the contract was between he and I.

For the record, I was always hoping it was something bigger and not the "theft" that it appeared to be to those who don't know him that have heard my frustrations. Not that I'd want there to be something wrong in his life, of course, but I'd have hated to find out that he wasn't at all the decent guy he'd appeared to be.

As for everyone else, I really don't have any comment.

Like I said, it wasn't an issue of my hiding behind someone, it was a friend doing what she thought was right by trying to help me out. I hope that her comments here don't cause issues with Rolla when I see him very soon to get the rest of the work done.

As for me, I have 3 jobs, 2 volunteer efforts, and full-time school, so you won't likely ever hear from me on your website. I wish everyone well, I hope you are all keeping warm, and please PLEASE remember never to drive tired. (www.drowsydriving.com)"

Do you think by posting this is changes the minds of anyone on here about how they feel about you? It never should have been you on here talking about this in the first place. To me it just makes you look worse....

"everyone is mad at me, please tell them is was you and not me." :rolleyes:

Do you think by posting this is changes the minds of anyone on here about how they feel about you? It never should have been you on here talking about this in the first place. To me it just makes you look worse....

"everyone is mad at me, please tell them is was you and not me." :rolleyes:

Who are you? Where did u come from. Yeah mods please delete this thread!!!

Who are you? Where did u come from. Yeah mods please delete this thread!!!

I'm kind of doing what she is doing that's all. I hate to see people get trashed from the 3rd party that's all. I'm not the one talkin shit anyways so really it shouldnt matter right???

cargirl2007,

I have been to Rolla's shop and he is a straight up fellow. His shop is a side business which the customer's know going into it. He prices are very reasonable but as a side business his lead time can be longer since he works full time elsewhere. This is the same way I work on my side jobs. That is the decision your friend made, price vs. time. If your friend has a problem with his services, there are a lot of shops that charge near a $100 per hour for labor and they might be the job done a little quicker.

If Rolla wants this deleted, he has my number.

I will chime in and say I've known the man for years, and he even came over to my house once to do some badass body work on the Formula at a killer price.

This isn't saying anyone out there aren't capable of fucking up, but at least if you're gonna complain about someone, do it your own damned self.

adam is gay and has become the guy who has his head stuck up a girls ass for a yr they goes where have you been

Im going to your elementry, middle, high school and hitting your teachers with my Ranger. They don't deserve to live if you can't manage to type one good sentence. :)

Rolla is great and people know this. NEXT THREAD

I was having clutch engagment issues on my DSM, towed it over to Rolla's called me two days later saying it was a clutch master cylinder, I picked the part up on Sat. dropped if off over at his shop and picked the car up on Monday. I was very happy with the price of Labor and his communication skills, he called me and updated and called me as soon as the car was done and was ready for pick up, I will be a repeat customer for years to come