best way to stop smoking

88lx5oh

I never smoked until I met my wife. My parents never smoked either. My wife and I almost split up several times due to her refusal to quit. Now she stopped 7 years ago and I smoke like a chimney. I stopped buying last friday and I will never buy again. You just sort of know when your done. But I will smoke one if someone offers. Sort of my way to not just go cold turkey.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

Go cold turkey down a different avenue, if you get sick this winter your not going to feel like smoking if you catch a nasty bug virus , seize the moment , the first 16 days are the key , you will have all sorts of issues during the first 30 days but get through them and then the rest is downhill. If you cant seem to grasp it just remember your being controlled like a rat by the "elite".

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/t/the_cranberries/zombie.html

:D

Weed has more tar in it then smoking tobacco.

Now, everyone go and do some research on Marijuana/ Cannabis.

The tar that it does contain is not as harmful to the body as the tar that cigarettes contain. Along with that, it also has the ability to boost brain cell growth. The carcinogens are what cause cancer in cigarettes, and yes, there are four times the amount of carcinogens in marijuan, but studies show that marijuana does not cause cancer. So, this tar is not effecting the lungs.

It does not cause cancer.

Also, how many times have you heard, person dies from marijuana. Or kids get in a deadly accident while driving stoned?

400,000 deaths are caused by alcohol.

100,000 deaths are caused by smoking cigarettes.

Fight me all you want. Yes, listen to the bullshit the government feeds you.

http://www.abovetheignorance.org

Honestly, if it would help, yes start smoking weed, it is not as bad for you as cigarettes. Do I think it will help you quit? No.

Now, everyone go and do some research on Marijuana/ Cannabis.

The tar that it does contain is not as harmful to the body as the tar that cigarettes contain. Along with that, it also has the ability to boost brain cell growth. The carcinogens are what cause cancer in cigarettes, and yes, there are four times the amount of carcinogens in marijuan, but studies show that marijuana does not cause cancer. So, this tar is not effecting the lungs.

It does not cause cancer.

Also, how many times have you heard, person dies from marijuana. Or kids get in a deadly accident while driving stoned?

400,000 deaths are caused by alcohol.

100,000 deaths are caused by smoking cigarettes.

Fight me all you want. Yes, listen to the bullshit the government feeds you.

http://www.abovetheignorance.org

Honestly, if it would help, yes start smoking weed, it is not as bad for you as cigarettes. Do I think it will help you quit? No.

Burners will always try to find an excuse for smoking pot! If pot smokers would put some of the "toker ingenuity" to good use they could accomplish something besides inventing new ways to light up.

well its a full day.. havent had one yet.

eating sunflower seeds, and eating mints throughout the day has helped.

its not like i cant afford smokes, i just would rather see the $35 a week i spend on smokes go into a savings account. and in a year shit i could have a turbo kit for my SI, or throw that chunk of cash down on paying off one of the cars.

plus my car always smeels, and the ashes all over the car are annoying too. plus the wife hates cigarettes.

Soooo...Jones are you saying your a prick cuz your a hater?

Ryan good to here. I recently quit and have been doing the mint thing...

V8killer....I dont smoke weed, but I believe everyone has the right too....I agree with radioflyer. Of course your far right Republican ways keep you from seeing both sides of things. And if you only new how many great people in the world smoke weed...I think you would rethink things

Burners will always try to find an excuse for smoking pot! If pot smokers would put some of the "toker ingenuity" to good use they could accomplish something besides inventing new ways to light up.

+1

The entire scientific community could publish a 20 year study definitively showing the medical problems related to/and or stemming from pot. They would stick call it a conspiracy and toke away their lives.

Some things will never change. The stupid hippies live today, just less obviously.

:)

I understand the studies that were done on weed. I have researched it a lot in my spare time. Bottom line smoke of any kind does no good for your lungs.

My personal opinion is that the government knows it is not as bad as they promote. I don't think we will ever get to the point where it is decriminalized or legal for recreational use. If we get to that point then the government will look like the bad guy. They have been brainwashing and lying to us about it for a long time. Wasn't one of the first reasons it was made illegal was for an excuse to get Mexicans out of our country?

I feel everything should be legal. You know the whole thing our country was founded on.... freedom?

I understand the studies that were done on weed. I have researched it a lot in my spare time. Bottom line smoke of any kind does no good for your lungs.

My personal opinion is that the government knows it is not as bad as they promote. I don't think we will ever get to the point where it is decriminalized or legal for recreational use. If we get to that point then the government will look like the bad guy. They have been brainwashing and lying to us about it for a long time. Wasn't one of the first reasons it was made illegal was for an excuse to get Mexicans out of our country?

I feel everything should be legal. You know the whole thing our country was founded on.... freedom?

If you knew anything, Ohio basically has decriminalized it.

Ohio laws state that you are allowed to have up to 100g on you and the most you will get is a 100$ fine. Nothing on your record. That is falling just short of 1/4 pound. 200g is max 250 dollar fine and or 30 days in jail. that is just short of a 1/2 pound. If you ask me, that is practically decriminilization.

The upcoming pres. cantidates are also very lenient on marijuana. Even Hillart has no problem with it at all.

The day is coming soon when it is decrim/ legalized.

Werd. These non-smoking ass clowns infringe on my rights to SMOKE!

For real! I should be able to smoke in someone's face if I want to, at all times, because it's much more important for me to inhale smoke then it is for a healthy person to breath fresh air.

:rolleyes:

If you knew anything, Ohio basically has decriminalized it.

Ohio laws state that you are allowed to have up to 100g on you and the most you will get is a 100$ fine. Nothing on your record. That is falling just short of 1/4 pound. 200g is max 250 dollar fine and or 30 days in jail. that is just short of a 1/2 pound. If you ask me, that is practically decriminilization.

The upcoming pres. cantidates are also very lenient on marijuana. Even Hillart has no problem with it at all.

The day is coming soon when it is decrim/ legalized.

Ya but smoking paraphernalia gets you in trouble big time. And when I said decriminalization I meant country wide. How it is setup now the state can make whatever law they want to decriminalize it but the federal law trumps any state law.

I so do not see how this is fair. You live in California and you have X medical problem. Your Doctor prescribes you 'legal' marijuana. You get this from the state of California and the rights to grow your own ONLY for your personal use. Then the DEA raids your house and you get thrown in jail.

Makes no fucking sense. It should be one way or the other. Not both.

Done deal.

I must say congrats to not one all day. It will be the third and fourth day that catch up to you so good luck. Sunflower seeds are what I tried to stop with. Start buying the flavored kind too. They worked for a while longer.

I'm not even gonna try to stop anymore. I do enjoy it.