Need apartment advice

Big Chief2011647545501

I currently live downtown and was looking to move to the bethel/henderson area with my girlfriend. I'm looking for something safe, cheap, and decent amount of room. We looked at Govenors square today and it seemed nice but i was reading reviews and alot of people seem to have bad experiences, and said it was Mexican Village with alot of illegals. Any suggestions or experiences with this place?

I currently live downtown and was looking to move to the bethel/henderson area with my girlfriend. I'm looking for something safe, cheap, and decent amount of room. We looked at Govenors square today and it seemed nice but i was reading reviews and alot of people seem to have bad experiences, and said it was Mexican Village with alot of illegals. Any suggestions or experiences with this place?

Define cheap. What's your budget?

Consider going further north than bethel. There are some decent apartment complexes off sawmill in the Durbington area (dublin/worthington). Some are hit and miss, whats your budget?

Try Olde Mill Lakes, just off Hard and Sawmill. I've been here just over 2 years and the only reason I'm moving out in a few weeks is because I bought a house. Never had an issue here and my rent on my 2bd/2bth 1300sqft apt is $620/month.

Lakeview square, corner of sawmill and west case. All apartments have attached garage, allow pets(dogs), each bedroom has a full bath. 2 bed 2.5 baths. Small workout center tennis courts and pool. We pay less than 900 a month. If you end up there hook me up with the $300 resident referral :)

I've lived in governour's square since last march, and I have been happy. There are some mexicans, but not an overwhelming amount by any extent. If you do move there, make sure you get one of the newly renovated places... the new kitchens are the shit.

shit if your around a grand just rent a house.

Or buy one, my mortgage w/taxes and insurance is $1025/month, and I live in Bexley, where the taxes are high, but like $7500 or so of that is tax-deductible, so it comes off my income taxes so it costs less actually.

Try Olde Mill Lakes, just off Hard and Sawmill. I've been here just over 2 years and the only reason I'm moving out in a few weeks is because I bought a house. Never had an issue here and my rent on my 2bd/2bth 1300sqft apt is $620/month.

WOW, you should definitly try and get them to lower that for you. My sister has been there roughly 3 years and she only pays 575 for a 2bedroom 2bath. My brother and his wife just moved in there last winter and they pay 600/month for the same apartment. Then again your moving out soon so you could probably care less. I was actually about to move in there the first week of december but my roomate just said he's staying on the East side, so now im not so sure.

one bedroom or two?

i'll tell you what, if you're just looking for a cheap and safe place, i'd look at hilliard square.

http://www.midohiodevelopment.com/apartmentsdetail.asp?apid=53

i lived there for a year, and jesse just moved there. awesome floor plans. i paid like $495/mo for a one bedroom, but i think they're up to around $530/mo or something. the only downside is they don't have central air/heat. they have electric baseboard heat and wall a/c units. now before you think that's horrible, he really wasn't. my electric bill was less that $40/mo and it stayed comfortable in there. and they include washer and dryer. they aren't luxury by any means, but awesome location, very cheap for what you get, and very safe. they're right behind kroger on cemetary rd.

oh, and each one comes with a garage btw.