08 Bullitt video

BuckeyeGT

The only good use for that car, would be if they made another Smikey and the Bandit movie... then they could say, "Meet Trigger's cousin, Bullitt."

thats about it.

How about instead of constantly whining about a car that: A) Makes more power than your Vulva, B) handles better than your Vulva, and C) is more fun to drive than your Vulva you shut the hell up and go buy my groceries.

I like it. It's simple and it's clean. And +1 for those titties.

WOW, 5 more hp with premium fuel!!!!! i must say that i am/was a mustang fanatic, but i just really can't get excited about 315hp in a car that big. not when my pig GTO has 400ish and doesn't feel totally impressive. i'm not buying it, and wouldn't waste the $$ for a GT-500 at this time--rather have a vette for the same money, wait for the challenger, or new concept trans-am--i know its sad to admit, but hey.

How about instead of constantly whining about a car that: A) Makes more power than your Vulva, B) handles better than your Vulva, and C) is more fun to drive than your Vulva you shut the hell up and go buy my groceries.

I like it. It's simple and it's clean. And +1 for those titties.

did you grow yet?