sean talor passes away

phil

ESPN reported last night that the ER said the femoral artery was Severed and that the doctor's were surprised he lasted this long.

They also said his house was broken into on 2 prior occassions in the last month. Both times Sean wasnt there. Maybe he pissed off the wrong people?

Yea i was listening to this on the radio and they said he was on probation and because of that it prohibited him from having a gun and so all he had for protection was his machete, and one of the radio host said it changed their view on owning guns. Dont know how true that is, just what i heard on the radio.

It is sad though his teammates said sean talor turned it around after his daughter was born.

His poor daughter. Although I'd rater die protecting my daughter then have my daughter killed. His wife and daughter were in the house. I think my next purchase is going to be a Springfield Armory XD .40 ported to go along with my shotgun. One for me and one for my wife.

Its really sad to hear. But listening to the radio sounds like he was at one time involved in alot of shit. His house was broken into 3 times in a matter of weeks. He was obviously involved in something pretty bad for someone to come kill him. I wonder what happened to the suspects involved.

or he " was IN" someone else's shit and that's why it was Groin shot :confused: either way, certainly a sad thing and a loss. especially if he made a turn for the better/good after his daughter was born. lots of ball players never make that turn.

something happened thats not going to get reported , he was probably in some shit or else why would he be donw there during the season?