Heath Ledger as The Joker in New Batman movie..

l36tols1

His look contradicts the first Batman movie. In the first one, the joker gets knocked in to that toxic waste barrel and it turns him all white and shit, he has to put flesh colored make-up on. In the picture, it's clearly the other way around. How do you F that up? lol

His look contradicts the first Batman movie. In the first one, the joker gets knocked in to that toxic waste barrel and it turns him all white and shit, he has to put flesh colored make-up on. In the picture, it's clearly the other way around. How do you F that up? lol

It should this batman series takes place as if the previous series never happened.

this series this version of batman is along a different line as the other movies. a little darker. goes along the dark knight series of comics a little more. i like it a lot more. more realistic.

I agree. I loved the Keaton movies but I loved the last one in its own way. It's so gritty and gothic.

oh yea and also in the true history of batman his parents were killed by some random mugger. not the joker. also check out "batman year one" comic line.

correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't his parents die from a mugger in Batman Begins?