House for Sale.

UNV MI Z

Well, the wife and I have officially moved to Indy, so our house in Cbus is now up for sale.

Home is located north of 270 off of Sawmill Road. The location of the house is great as it has the benefit of Columbus taxes, but is in the Dublin School District.

Info:

Built 1981

1220 square feet

3 Bedroom

1 bath

Fenced backyard

2 storage sheds

1 car garage

Almost everything on the house is new within the last 4 years. Roof, vinyl siding, and water heater were replaced in 2003. New gas furnace was replaced in 2005.

Inside has been completely updated. New vinyl flooring in the laundry room. New tile floor in the kitchen, freshly painted cabinets, all appliances included, new light fixture in eat in area. Living room and kitchen have cathedral ceiling. Living has new laminate flooring that extends down hallway and into 1 bedroom. Other bedroom has carpet and generous walk in closet.

Bathroom has new tile, toilet, vanity, granite countertop, mirror, light fixture, fresh paint.

Master bedroom is very spacious, carpet, 2 large closets, new exterior door that leads to the backyard, and newer paint.

All the ceilings in the entire house have been repainted. Freshly painted walls in kitchen, living room, all bedrooms, and bathroom. Brand new 6 panel doors were installed along with all new handles and locks. All the trim was replaced throughout the house, with corner blocks, plinth blocks, and rosettes around doors.

Blacktop driveway was sealed in October and is in good condition. All new landscape, including pavers, mulch, plants, bushes.

Has 2 storage sheds in the backyard. One is 5x7 which I used for lawnmower, etc.. Other is 10 x 12 which we used for additional storage.

The house is really in great shape and is ready for move in. New owner wouldn't need to do anything. Backyard is a decent size and fenced in which is perfect for dog owners. There really isn't anything bad I can say about the house. Neighbors are all nice, friendly, and respectable.

House also used to have an alarm system. We quit using it a couple of years ago, but the alarm pad and motion sensors are there.

Let me know if you have any questions. I can refer you to our realtor if you are interested in taking a look.

Here is the link to the house on realtor.com :

http://homes.realtor.com/realestate/columbus-oh-43235-1092648530/

It was just listed so pics aren't up yet. If you are interested, I have some on my computer I could send.

Asking: $139,900

Thanks,

Seth

Yea, it's only a 1 car garage, but the rest of the house is in great shape. Plus most of the other homes in the area that are comparable only have a 1 car garage also.

UPDATE: Pics are now up on the realtor.com link I posted...

Thanks for looking.