Hillary Clinton CANNOT be Secretary of State!!!

Casper

Trying to be the "peacemaker" again, or are you just being a forum cop?

I agree with John. If you don't like what's in here, take a hike.

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are Todd. And you sir an an :asshole:

I wouldn't say anything IF your arguments were "somewhat" educated. But what can we expect from someone such as yourself. ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am entitled to my opinion just as you are Todd. And you sir an an :asshole:

I wouldn't say anything IF your arguments were "somewhat" educated. But what can we expect from someone such as yourself. ;)

Not that your opinion really means anything, but I'm glad to see that I've moved up from the rudest person on the board to "asshole". Actually, I didnt even get the most votes in THAT poll.

My arguments are educated. If you'd like to prove me wrong, go ahead - give it your best shot.

By the way, nice job reducing yourself to name calling. Your mother must be proud.

ad hominem is not a valid argument.

todd may very well be an asshole (;)), but that is not something that has any bearing on whether his arguments are valid or not.

future holds too much promise to continue to bring up the past time and time again.

often times, the best indicator of how some future event will turn out, is to look at the past. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Edited by John

Well I do agree with you Jon about learning from the past. I'm talking about MEDITATING on the past. We need to be forward minded. Learn from the past and the MOVE ON. That's all I was saying. I have NO issues with you Jon. And Tod if you'd look at the "asshole" icon you'd notice that it has a smiley attached to it. Do I like you? No that's quite apparent but my character speaks for itself. You don't know me and you never will. And fyi, my mother is VERY, VERY proud of my decisions AND my accomplishments. I've worked VERY hard for everything I have obtained. My family loves me dearly and I love them. Well I'm done arguing and going to the gym to enjoy my Saturday.

ad hominem is not a valid argument.

todd may very well be an asshole (;)), but that is not something that has any bearing on whether his arguments are valid or not.

True enough. If you can't refute the argument, call someone a name. That usually gets them off track, right?

Call me an asshole, call Palin stupid, whatever. Honestly, I've been called worse by better and after 45 years of living I've found that I don't really give a shit what most people think if me.

By the way, I wonder how many people had to go to the dictionary for that one, John ;)

Well I do agree with you Jon about learning from the past. I'm talking about MEDITATING on the past. We need to be forward minded. Learn from the past and the MOVE ON. That's all I was saying. I have NO issues with you Jon. And Tod if you'd look at the "asshole" icon you'd notice that it has a smiley attached to it. Do I like you? No that's quite apparent but my character speaks for itself. You don't know me and you never will. And fyi, my mother is VERY, VERY proud of my decisions AND my accomplishments. I've worked VERY hard for everything I have obtained. My family loves me dearly and I love them. Well I'm done arguing and going to the gym to enjoy my Saturday.

I don't think anyone is "meditating" on the past. Some may be dwelling on it (or in it, as the case may be).

If you're going to refer to me by name, please do me the favor of spelling it correctly. It's Todd...two d's, please.

Yeah, your character speaks for itself. Have fun at the gym. Do you tell everyone there that they're doing it wrong too??