The new Wip

AJ

you could also try Nelson Ledges for open track days or fun days. The only problem with them is you may be in a group with a couple of Morons that do not care about anyone's safety.

I have run the several times and never had any problems with that. It was a big concern of mine the first time out but I soon found everyone to be very laid back and easy to track with.

BTW, nice choice AJ

how did you do on the camaro? Where did you end up selling it? protouring?

about what i knew i was going to get. yes pro-touring.

AJ do you work down Morse road somewhere. I think I saw it driving today.

no i work at Ricart Chevy. buddy of mine works up on morse rd. and wanted me to go to lunch today.

you could also try Nelson Ledges for open track days or fun days. The only problem with them is you may be in a group with a couple of Morons that do not care about anyone's safety.

I feel much safter at a Nelson Funday than a NASA HPDE.

The vast majority of people at Fundays are very laid back and just having fun. I will continue to do them as well because you cannot get any more track time for the same money ANYWHERE!

AJ - looking forward to seeing/meeting you at the track.

I feel much safter at a Nelson Funday than a NASA HPDE.

The vast majority of people at Fundays are very laid back and just having fun. I will continue to do them as well because you cannot get any more track time for the same money ANYWHERE!

AJ - looking forward to seeing/meeting you at the track.

I have never witnessed reckless driving at Nelson in person, but someone posted a video of a reckless driver there at a fun day.

We should get together one day next spring or summer for all of us go to Nelson for some fun !

I have never witnessed reckless driving at Nelson in person, but someone posted a video of a reckless driver there at a fun day.

We should get together one day next spring or summer for all of us go to Nelson for some fun !

Don't get me completely wrong, there are some people out there running very hard and at times they step beyond their means. However, I have yet to see an instance of someone wrecking and taking out another innocent driver with them. Lets hope that trend continues. Usually that's why I like being in the B group because all of the big wrecks I've witnessed were in the A group. That, and it's usually a good idea to try to keep my brother and I in seperate run groups :D

As always, I'll definately be going up to Nelson quite a few times again in 08. It's WAY cheap, you get TONS of track time, and it's nice to be able to drive up and back in one day.