Winter projects

V8 Beast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've shown you how to get them working without that short harness. I had to make mine work without one.

-Mike

woulda been kinda tough it was cut right at the bottom of the floor board I got a nearly new uncut harness so its plug and play I'm lazy like that :)

'87 mustang GT---not running. electrical problem??--taking it to lasota soon

GTO--just trying to keep snow off of it, nothing more for now--maybe a tune before i move to FLA

'04 cobra--i'm probably going to finally put a midpipe on it, with high flow cats. firewall clutch cable adjuster and clutch quadrant. maybe a wideband.

overall, nothing major at all. just a bit bummed my '87 is not running right now, not that i'd be driving it.

A built motor going in my car right now,but the transmission is giving me hell with no lift and using floor jacks.

wiseco 85.5mm 8.5:1 forged slugs, eagle H beam rods,golden eagle block gaurd,arp headstuds, acl bearings,skunk 2 intake manifold, holley 62mm throttle body, comp 59300 cam,comp valve springs, xtd stage 5 dual diaphragm clutch.Using the old turbo setup and upping the boost hoping for 400+ on race gas and water/meth injection