Feeler For Sale: 1987 Chevy Iroc Z28

Bigbird

Selling my project car, it's a 1987 Iroc Z28. Chassis is in very good shape and has about 19000 miles on it...yeah 19000 miles on a 1987. There are a few small dings and scratches that you would expect to accumiliate over the past 20 years. Also the paint has faded on the front and rear bumpers because they arent made of the same material as the rest of the body. The hood(cowl induction) is not painted, so it's grey. If there is any rust on this thing it would only be small specs, its in geat shape.

The engine is a 383 stroker with about 5000 miles on it. The details on the engine are vague, as I bought the car this way and the guy I bought it from had his uncle do the install, so there wasnt much paper work. He told me aside from everything pertaining to the building of the motor(pistons, rods, crank) it has a lunati cam(dont know the specs, but I dont think its TOO agressive), holley alluminum heads, a holley high rise intake and holley 700cfm carb, hedman shortie headers(with some redneck(no offense to anyone here lol) rigged exhaust)...and I think that about sums it up.

The transmission is also new with about 5000 miles on it. It's a TCI turbo 350 with a 2800rpm stall, and b&m shift kit.

The reason I'm saying about with all of these figures is that when the guy that owned it before me built it, he for whatever reason didnt hook back up the speedo/odometer. When I bought the car he said he had put about 3k on it since the build, and was due for an oil change because of this. I seriously doubt I have put 2000 miles on it, but I'll be generous with the figure. The car also has an oil leak, although I think it might be from some bolts that need torqueing down. Also, the AC, heat, defrost and windsheild wipers do not work, as all of that was gutted out when the motor was built. It does have t-tops, and the power windows still work. Other than that it runs fantastically...and gets little to no traction in 1st and most of 2nd lol.

I dont really want to sell this car. The reason I bought it was because my first car was a 3rd gen camaro, and I saw this for sale and had to have it. I figured it would be a project that I could work on over the next couple years or so, but right now I just really dont have the time for it...I guess you could say I bit off more than I can chew. I need something that I can drive at any time(rain if i need to, dates in the winter, etc). I'm not looking for trades, as I'm thinking about getting a new car, or newer car from a dealership so I can finance, and use this as a down payment. Asking price is $6300OBO

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v129/76/86/50611087/n50611087_31069582_1254.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v129/76/86/50611087/n50611087_31069583_1547.jpg

Oh yeah, reposted on craigslist for 5000obo, sooo bump for that! And if someone wants to post if for me on thirdgen.org lol that would be fantastic! Lol you have to be on there for a certain amount of time or something to be allowed to post for sale threads...:(