Gun question

GSXRBirch

Springfield XD(M) 40, has anyone shot one or have one? I had a Glock 19 but wife got rid of it so I went out and bought a XD(M) 40 but have not got to go out to the range yet. I go sunday to take my ccw course and am just wondering how the gun shoots or if there is any flaws with it. I loved my Glock because it was indestructible. I hope the XD(M) is too. Springfield has a great rep because they have been around forever. well any input would be great, thanks.

My brother has two, the 4in and the 3in of the .40 and he loves them and so do I. I plan on getting the new one (XDM) here soon in the 4in barrel. He said the 3in is a good CCW but for all round quality the 4in is great. He has never had a problem with wither of them. I love the sights and the feel of the weapon. The M will give you a few new aspects such as replaceable and cusomizable grips and gives you i think 16 or 17 rounds over 14 in the original XD.

My brother has two, the 4in and the 3in of the .40 and he loves them and so do I. I plan on getting the new one (XDM) here soon in the 4in barrel. He said the 3in is a good CCW but for all round quality the 4in is great. He has never had a problem with wither of them. I love the sights and the feel of the weapon. The M will give you a few new aspects such as replaceable and cusomizable grips and gives you i think 16 or 17 rounds over 14 in the original XD.

I love the grips on my XD(M) 40 over the ones on the XD. its a 16+1 round cap. and the 9 is a 19+1 round. it will be my carry piece, nice big round lol

Thanks all for the feed back. i took my ccw course yesterday and fired my xd(m) 40 for the first time and it was great. sorry to say but in my opinion way better then my glock 19 9mm. the grips were awsome along with the shorter, lighter trigger pull plus 17 40 rounds, damn i want to go back out and play. i think my next will be the xd(m) 9mm. i was shocked how much recoil there was but i was use to the glock 9 i guess.