The Storm is on it's way

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened last year. I scratched up my roof on the civic because of the layers of ice everywhere. Nothing like losing power at 12am. Even better when the only way to get into your frozen car in a hurry is your hatch.

Get a pan of water boiling on your gas stove. If you have an electric stove you won't have a good day.

Supposed to shit on us saturday nightish into sunday, from what I gather. That means I'll stay in a bar and drink. Wait, I already do that saturday night anyways.

Drinking at home is more fun. There are toys at home that are not in the bar ;)

This happened last year. I scratched up my roof on the civic because of the layers of ice everywhere. Nothing like losing power at 12am. Even better when the only way to get into your frozen car in a hurry is your hatch.

Get a pan of water boiling on your gas stove. If you have an electric stove you won't have a good day.

what are you going to do with the hot water? that shit breaks glass when it has ice on it..

That story is talking about a storm in Iowa, on Tuesday, the storm that is there now isn't even in Iowa Yet. :confused:

There was a storm Tuesday. We were affected by it in work. There is a service center in Des Monies that was closed Tuesday because of it.

what are you going to do with the hot water? that shit breaks glass when it has ice on it..

I used to pour it on the rubber seal of the door. I didn't put it on glass. Only do this until the door opens. After that its all about breaking the ice (and your plastic scrapper) by hand.

I used to pour it on the rubber seal of the door. I didn't put it on glass. Only do this until the door opens. After that its all about breaking the ice (and your plastic scrapper) by hand.

ok, lol.... i watched my friend break his windshield last year... so funny..