The Storm is on it's way

ImUrOBGYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mess on the highway, 270 sucks. I was in the right lane going N on 270 at Morse some Mini Van asshole in front of me in the lane left of me switches lanes because mine was moving and his was not. :mad: I had about 4 car lengths in front of me to the next car being cautious. He basically stops in my lane because he can not get traction to move. I swerve onto the shoulder and get the car straight again to keep from rear ending him. I go by him but I am off the brakes now I keep sliding to the right a little and tap the concrete wall on the right side of the car. Lucky those walls stick out at the bottom and all that contacted the wall was my rims and tires. I did a hell of a job not hitting him. I get out of the car because I am on the shoulder, he immediately goes back into the lane he was in because he knows he just caused the accident. I walk up to his car (on the freeway stopped because of traffic) and I motion for him to roll down his window and he drives off because traffic starts moving then he gets into the right lane again and leaves. :mad::mad:

I got in the car and exited on morse, to try to chase him but he made the light and I didn't. :mad:

So I will be calling Wheel Medic in the spring to have all 4 rims fixed and repainted so they match. At least there is no body damage on the car.

I'll leave it to someone else to pick your "story" apart.

People are just plain STUPID these days! Seriously, people don't think to themselves, hey, maybe I should turn my headlights on.

Humans will be extinct one day, that's all I know.

EDIT - glad u r OK. Could have been worse!

Getting out of the car, going up to the guys car/window, traffic was obviously stopped or stopping before he got over into your lane etc.

If the guy didn't get over into your lane could this have been avoided, most likely. I'd be pissed also and probably would have done the same thing(s).

Guest 78novaman

I stay the fuck off the freeway in bad weather. All the idiots are always clogging up the flow.

BTW I was out around Gahanna just when it started sleeting and it wasn't bad on Hamilton Rd. Now the roads are pretty clear since it started raining. 270 looked slow though.

Getting out of the car, going up to the guys car/window, traffic was obviously stopped or stopping before he got over into your lane etc.

His lane was stop and go, he saw a chance to get in the faster lane and I had a lot of space between me and the car in front of me so he tried to fill the gap (no signal either) and found out he could not accelerate to our lane's speed which was about 25mph. He was doing like 3-5 MPH and the car in front of him was stopping. :mad:

Make sense now? It is hard to put into words. Hell If I was tailgating the car in front of me he wouldn't have pulled out in front of me.

The other thing about the situation you have to imagine, is I swerved on to the shoulder which had 3 inches of snow on it that had not been driven on so stopping was pretty hard and it was much more slippery on the shoulder that is why the car drifted into the wall. If any of this was my fault I would own up to it. It happened because of the impatience of another driver in a mini van.

:mad:

Did I post this :mad: enough yet?

What? you have AWD and you can't drive in the snow? dude.. everyone knows if you have 4 wheels going at the same time you can drive in anything? Didn't they teach you anything in school? (sarcastic)

Anyways. Glad you're ok. You just scratch up the rims a tad?

What? you have AWD and you can't drive in the snow? dude.. everyone knows if you have 4 wheels going at the same time you can drive in anything? Didn't they teach you anything in school? (sarcastic)

Anyways. Glad you're ok. You just scratch up the rims a tad?

Yes, just need Wheel Medic to fix em. I didn't hit him BECAUSE I have AWD. :cool: