New website is up!!!

35RFTW

Check it out and let me know how you like it. Also if you think something is missing, let us know. It will be updated pretty frequently over the next week or so getting everything just right.

Site looks nice, two suggestions though...

1. Put the link here in the thread in addition to putting it in your profile, maybe in a signature too.

2. You might want to check the details on the preowned '06 Yamaha, don't think anyones gonna pony up $38,000, yeah I said 38 thousand!

http://www.390bike.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=07889826X12K6K2008J12I13I51JPMQ4968R0&veh=23637&pov=1076314

Edited by SWing'R

Site looks nice' date=' two suggestions though...

1. Put the link here in the thread in addition to putting it in your profile, maybe in a signature too.

2. You might want to check the details on the preowned '06 Yamaha, don't think anyones gonna pony up $38,000, yeah I said 38 thousand!

[url']http://www.390bike.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=07889826X12K6K2008J12I13I51JPMQ4968R0&veh=23637&pov=1076314

Might want to check the post above you!!lol

You guys keep talking about the price.Has no one else noticed that it is a R1?Most price errors happen with one to many or to few zeros.If that is the case I got the $3,819.50 for it.

yup i was just gonna say that. it says r6, but the picture is of an R1.

You guys keep talking about the price.Has no one else noticed that it is a R1?Most price errors happen with one to many or to few zeros.If that is the case I got the $3,819.50 for it.

We loaded up about 120+ bikes in 3 days, I expected a couple of errors. We will work to get them fixed asap. If anyone finds an error, if you could PM me the stock number and I will get it fixed asap.

Sorry been wrapped up in other crap for a while..

Yup she's right that was mine. I'd take it back for about $2k :lol:

lol We would have bought it for that too! Salvage costs dealers more and more. Your bike really isn't all that bad. I really do not know how so many get totaled for so little. I have even thought about picking your old bike up myself. I am trying to wait till next summer to see if we get one that runs in so I can try it out.

What would the members of OR like to see more of from Cycle Search Int? Bike, parts or service. Tell us what you want more of!

lol We would have bought it for that too! Salvage costs dealers more and more. Your bike really isn't all that bad. I really do not know how so many get totaled for so little. I have even thought about picking your old bike up myself. I am trying to wait till next summer to see if we get one that runs in so I can try it out.

Great, great bike. I'm either picking up another one or the '09 GSXR 1k.

Good question. It ran the last time I saw it. Of course the last time i saw it the tank also still had the badges on it.

It runs quite well. Really sick when that exhaust valve opens!

lol...was the suspension or wheels bent at all? Maybe he meant he couldn't ride it around? IDK

I think the rear wheel turned out being bent when we were doing our testing. Actually thinking about rebuilding this one.

I wish I had the coin...I would snatch it up in a minute.

How much do you have??? WE can work something out I am sure.