Good Custom Body Shop

g35tonv

What im trying to do is put on a custom front bumper on. There will be some molding involved to get rid of some edges on the design of that bumper. I also will have a carbon fiber hood that will need to be painted. A custom wing also to be installed and painted. Im still waiting for all the parts to arrive. The work is to be done on the red G35 on my signature.

to be more in detail.. i am keeping my front bumper. However, i have a gtr grill i want to put on the front(keeping my stock front bumper) but what i want to do is a little differnt than other ppl. I want to mold that grill to the bumper to make it one piece. It will look cleaner. I also want to mold some custom piece on the bottom of the front bumper. Kind of like a skirt. I have a drawing of it. You would probably have to see it to be able to imagine it.

to be more in detail.. i am keeping my front bumper. However, i have a gtr grill i want to put on the front(keeping my stock front bumper) but what i want to do is a little differnt than other ppl. I want to mold that grill to the bumper to make it one piece. It will look cleaner. I also want to mold some custom piece on the bottom of the front bumper. Kind of like a skirt. I have a drawing of it. You would probably have to see it to be able to imagine it.

Help me imagine it and post a pic silly bear.