What CR is really about

llllllllllllll

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

You'd rather take my car and fix it then help me fix it and enjoy it.

This must be the true columbusracing spirit!

Gee thanks everybody.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

Gee thanks everybody.

Aren't you that guy that continuously refuses to race everyone?

EDIT: I think it's "everyone," not "anyone."

It's based off your previous attitude. If you have a problem with your car that you can't figure out, take it to a shop. Not everyone is a tech here, and not everyone wants to help a person with such a strong history of douchebaggery.

Gee thanks everybody.

the problem here is no one that likes you. if you piss the people off that can help you (which you did) than they will continue to bilittle you til either a. you prove your car is a zo6 killer, or you quit. good luck

Gee thanks everybody.

Pictures of the car for sale?

http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.imageshack.us for hosting them. kthx

Gee thanks everybody.

So are you going to stop being a little bitch and post pictures/price for your car or what? I have been waiting on a PM back...

-Marc

What a douche.

Gee thanks everybody.

No offense, but if there is an issue with the car- you cant figure it out-you either

1) Take it to a shop

2)have a friend help (NOTE: This does not mean beg for assistance from random people )

3) Sell it, and find a new hobby.

It a case of Survival of the Fittest...And you sir appear to be unfit.

Its not just CR brother- Welcome to the game of Life.

No offense, but if there is an issue with the car- you cant figure it out-you either

1) Take it to a shop

2)have a friend help (NOTE: This does not mean beg for assistance from random people )

3) Sell it, and find a new hobby.

It a case of Survival of the Fittest...And you sir appear to be unfit.

Its not just CR brother- Welcome to the game of Life.

well put sir well put