What CR is really about

llllllllllllll

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

You'd rather take my car and fix it then help me fix it and enjoy it.

This must be the true columbusracing spirit!

Gee thanks everybody.

Why would anyone want to come look at your car and help you fix it, yet possibly get nothing out of it?

I treid asking for help for my car and all I got was bs and rudeness from some. Other offered a few token suggestions but nobody offered to come look at it.

I post that I might want to sell it and I get 100 pms from people asking to come look at it and buy it.

You'd rather take my car and fix it then help me fix it and enjoy it.

This must be the true columbusracing spirit!

Gee thanks everybody.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/bear365/gay.jpg

This is great. For 13 pages this guy act like a complete douchebag towards EVERYONE, and now he's looking for help.

Gee I thought this was the tech help forum , not the be an asshole forum. I thought moderators were supposed to help enforce rules, not break them.

How you go do something useful?

Hate to tell you, but even on the net, you only get to make a first impression once, and yours was loud and clear.

Happy Holidays :asshole: