Ben Stein about Christmas & atheists

Fonzie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no your culture is so wrapped around it you dont realize it, you just conform to it instead of pulling back and thinking. of course no one expects any more from people who think they have the knowledge of the world all wrapped up in a novel.

no your culture is so wrapped around it you dont realize it, you just conform to it instead of pulling back and thinking. of course no one expects any more from people who think they have the knowledge of the world all wrapped up in a novel.

Myyyyy.......Isn't the new guy condescending to the group he's trying to become part of?!? :rolleyes:

Must be another graduate of "How to Win Friends & Influence People" :cool:

Who are you talking to Ped? Because I know it isn't me. I'm the most non traditional person I know.

So I'm sorry if someone pissed on your flakes. But get over yourself. You can be whatever you want and however you want. But you sure as shit don't know me well enough to go throwing blanket statements at me.

Edited by jagr

where the hell are you from?? i only ask cuz of the "your culture" comment?

you come on here with 9 posts and attack people in every post wtf?!?!?! i understand you are new and all but really? really?

We could have a Merry Athesit day but no one would acknowledge it!

I'm not sure there's any logic behind this statement. Maybe I'm jsut reading it wrong.

I am baffled by the whole "being open" except don't apply it to Christianity, isn't that an oxymoron?

Feel free to provide examples. You might want to be sure you're just not harboring some kind persecution of complex.

I ready to repost my Do you believe in God poll, it's a shame it was lost when the server went down.

A poll like that isn't even interesting. At most it's usually a way for people to be divisive or to find a way to exercise some form of bigotry through identification and personal exclusion.

I'm not sure there's any logic behind this statement. Maybe I'm jsut reading it wrong.

Feel free to provide examples. You might want to be sure you're just not harboring some kind persecution of complex.

A poll like that isn't even interesting. At most it's usually a way for people to be divisive or to find a way to exercise some form of bigotry through identification and personal exclusion.

No hidden persecuton complex, I'm good :)

Just text on a white background that happens to be my 2 cents worth. Please just take it at face value..

Repectfully disagree on your last comment in the fact that when it was posted there was a lot of comments, it actually became a larger thread than I imagined.

Kool beans daddy-o

:fruit:

Number of comments in the thread would have zero bearing on whether or not my last comment has any weight to it. It wouldn't even need to be explicitly stated in said thread.

The question "Do you believe in God?" is potentially immediately divisive and is also exclusionary of other deity based belief systems. Just asking that question could be support for my last comment in its self.

Number of comments in the thread would have zero bearing on whether or not my last comment has any weight to it. It wouldn't even need to be explicitly stated in said thread.

The question "Do you believe in God?" is potentially immediately divisive and is also exclusionary of other deity based belief systems. Just asking that question could be support for my last comment in its self.

So because it's not interesting to you it's not interesting to anyone else. I am sorry I was unaware that you had been give the absolute interesting/not interesting power to speak for me, oh wait you don't

News flash: Any question is divisive for instance is Fusions opinion as important to me as it is to him? or Does Fusion possess the power of discerning what is interesting or not interesting?

I (my opinion) sense anger in your words and anger can be masked Fear. Do you fear agreeing with anything posted or does anger help you survive from day to day?

Yes I'm bored and I am trying to provoke ire from you. Is it working?

No hidden persecuton complex, I'm good :)

Just text on a white background that happens to be my 2 cents worth. Please just take it at face value..

Repectfully disagree on your last comment in the fact that when it was posted there was a lot of comments, it actually became a larger thread than I imagined.

Kool beans daddy-o

:fruit:

So because it's not interesting to you it's not interesting to anyone else. I am sorry I was unaware that you had been give the absolute interesting/not interesting power to speak for me, oh wait you don't

News flash: Any question is divisive for instance is Fusions opinion as important to me as it is to him? or Does Fusion possess the power of discerning what is interesting or not interesting?

I (my opinion) sense anger in your words and anger can be masked Fear. Do you fear agreeing with anything posted or does anger help you survive from day to day?

Yes I'm bored and I am trying to provoke ire from you. Is it working?

Hrm you resorted to going back to the initial statement, which you never really fully responded to completely, disregarding my last post in the process. You then proceed to basically attack the person instead of of responding to the discussion. Amazingly you also see me disagreeing as being fearful, would love to know the logic behind that one.

Doesn't sound like I'm the one getting all butthurt here.

Hrm you resorted to going back to the initial statement, which you never really fully responded to completely, disregarding my last post in the process. You then proceed to basically attack the person instead of of responding to the discussion. Amazingly you also see me disagreeing as being fearful, would love to know the logic behind that one.

Doesn't sound like I'm the one getting all butthurt here.

More Fear. Need a hug?