Ben Stein about Christmas & atheists

Fonzie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm you resorted to going back to the initial statement, which you never really fully responded to completely, disregarding my last post in the process. You then proceed to basically attack the person instead of of responding to the discussion. Amazingly you also see me disagreeing as being fearful, would love to know the logic behind that one.

Doesn't sound like I'm the one getting all butthurt here.

Disagree all you want. I can appreciate the talent of "Can't convince them, confuse them."

I see you have some anal concerns; "butthurt" is that a real word? 8-)

Number of comments in the thread would have zero bearing on whether or not my last comment has any weight to it. It wouldn't even need to be explicitly stated in said thread.

The question "Do you believe in God?" is potentially immediately divisive and is also exclusionary of other deity based belief systems. Just asking that question could be support for my last comment in its self.

My disagreement is stemmed from that people usually do not reply, view or post to items that are not interesting, that's why I disagree with you.

So if person asks me do I believe in Red Widgets, you're saying that they are a bigot and intentionally excluding Blue or other color widgets?

I never used the term "weight" so I'm not sure where that came from.

Disagree all you want. I can appreciate the talent of "Can't convince them, confuse them."

I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. Did you need me to use smaller words so you aren't so confused?

I see you have some anal concerns; "butthurt" is that a real word? 8-)

It's slang and a commonly used term on the internet. It means offended. Of course judging from your posts maybe I should have just resorted to calling you a poopy head so you felt more at home.

My disagreement is stemmed from that people usually do not reply, view or post to items that are not interesting, that's why I disagree with you.

So if person asks me do I believe in Red Widgets, you're saying that they are a bigot and intentionally excluding Blue or other color widgets?

I never used the term "weight" so I'm not sure where that came from.

You didn't quote the interesting comment. I guess you basically quoted one post while referring to another????

Technically they are intentionally excluding blue or other color widgets by stating red. I didn't say they are bigots, I said those sorts of questions can be usually a way to to exercise diviseness or bigotry whether or not it's explicit.

:plus1: I pictured this angry person as someone sitting on a lap top typing away with a bomb strapped to his back. Maybe I'm being a bit extreme but if you live in America you are one of us now. This is a wonderful country to live in. Enjoy it, count it a priviledge, and consider your words.

where the hell are you from?? i only ask cuz of the "your culture" comment?

you come on here with 9 posts and attack people in every post wtf?!?!?! i understand you are new and all but really? really?

:plus1: I pictured this angry person as someone sitting on a lap top typing away with a bomb strapped to his back. Maybe I'm being a bit extreme but if you live in America you are one of us now. This is a wonderful country to live in. Enjoy it, count it a priviledge, and consider your words.

notice the silence now?? o well. the troll must have crawled back under his bridge.