best place to get supra motor and trans??

88lx5oh

i am either still drunk from last nights birthday escapade or that is a solid deal.

if u say 2k for everything ill pick it up from your house(minus tranny)... ill be in brooklyn new years so i could grab it then since ill be out that way.

and how much for the trans?

I will PM you later....

you should just my my 93 tt 6-speed already for the single turbo upgrade its about 450 at the wheels and will be way better than doing the tt swap into an na. you would be getting be suspension brakes tranny. like dr. rick said you will have more money in doing the swap and be way behind in the end i only asking 25,000 it also has a brand new block from titan nothin wrong with the old one just needed headgasket but thought it would be better to buy a new block

heres the deal my cousin picked up a 95 NA supra. it has a single turbo kit on it right now running 7 psi. it looks to be a ebay turbo kit. he is wanting to put a better turbo kit on and up the boost, but how much will that NA motor hold without being built. he is considering a TT motor/ trans swap. but what will be better / cost effective to get this thing to handle more boost.

They are they same motor with a few small differences. Depending on how much power he wants to make, he could get away with just upgrading the head gasket. The GE motor has gone well into the 9s.

Diffs between 2jz-ge and gte are no oil squirters in ge, different pistons, higher compression ratio, different cams. Head studs and a thicker headgasket to lower the compression and you can put down a solid 550-600 hp on them. You'll bust the tranny long before you break the engine though. The w58 is fairly fragile (if it's a 5 spd)