You learn something new every day

copperhead

What is next, undercover cops rear ending me and waving a gun on the freeway while I am driving causing me to flee and speed away, then having a Cop up ahead to pull me over and site me for speeding?

I would not doubt that in the near future.

I called on a Westerville officer, once, when I had a cruiser coming at me on Countyline rd, doing 80 or more in a 35, no lights or sirens. I turned around and followed the cruiser into the Old big Bear parking lot where he just parked in the back of the lot and sat. (Big Bear had been out of business for a long time) I read the car number over the phone and all of my information. I got an apology in the mail from the Westerville PD and was told the Officer was disciplined. Apparently I was not the only person with a cell phone that saw this and called and reported it. As the letter stated others had seen the incident and complained.

I just have to post again and say how sick this shit makes me.

word

These are resources that could be better used elsewhere, such of fighting crime that actually happens frequently. How many B&E's, robberies and assaults happen in CPD jurisdiction in a day? You know, crimes that don't require police coercion in order to take place.

Half naked hot chick laying in a park flirting with a guy. When it gets to the point that she asks to see the goods you know you are about to get some! Thats entrapment at its finest.

I dont know about you but I would think, "She showed me hers, the least I can do is show her mine."

Oh yeah, They are not arresting sex offenders... They are arresting guys that are confident with the size of their johnsons! A guy with a small one would probably say no, while guy with a big one will smack her in the forehead with it the first chance he gets!

Triple lude pervert post ftw!!!

word

These are resources that could be better used elsewhere, such of fighting crime that actually happens frequently. How many B&E's, robberies and assaults happen in CPD jurisdiction in a day? You know, crimes that don't require police coercion in order to take place.

I understand what your trying to say but unless a police officer sees a crime about to happen there is no way for them to to know. The crime has to be reported or would you rather just have them start going home by home looking for illegal activities?

I'd prefer they actively capture known criminals. I have a family example of police slacking off that I'll try to make very short. My father in-law married a very young (ugly too) women who is not a very good person. She has kids she abandoned years ago, has stolen cars, robbed an old women, and even has committed check fraud and ID theft. Well the police came to my father in-laws house, busted in with a warrant and hauled him away. When my wife was talking to the detectives at a later date they were very surprised to find out that the women with him was the person she turned out to be. He even said they have been looking for her for quite some time and she gave them a false name at the time or they would have hauled her in as well. So... Think they went back there and got her ass? Hell no they still ain't picked her up and they know where she lives. She'll likely kill my wifes Dad at some point and claim any possessions he has (probably amounts to about 500 bucks anyway, but still.)

The systems ignorant ways make my head hurt.

Evan