Anyone ever shop with D2MOTO?

mrbret

Dude, do yourself a favor and quit looking at these cheapo places for stuff for your new ride. You have a great bike now, treat it right.

At least talk with Justin at Pony and see what he recommends. You buying junk for your ride is only going to turn to shit and have you buying the good stuff later. Save the hassle and buy legit stuff...

Dude, do yourself a favor and quit looking at these cheapo places for stuff for your new ride. You have a great bike now, treat it right.

At least talk with Justin at Pony and see what he recommends. You buying junk for your ride is only going to turn to shit and have you buying the good stuff later. Save the hassle and buy legit stuff...

I'm not buying "junk for my bike". This is why I am asking about the places. Maybe you have so much money you just buy whatever & whenever but not everyone is as rich as you.

Just because these places have cheaper stuff does not mean it's shit.

I have found the same brand stuff in store for a shit load less on e-bay. So simply asking if anyone has delt with a comany does not mean I am going to buy shit from them.

If you do not have any valid input then please dont feel the need to comment.

Shoei RF-1000 Cutlass

Iron Pony $427 + tax

E-bay $359 + $10 shipping

So by saving a bit of money does that then make that Shoei helmet junk?

:nono:

You should PM Mike(Magifesq) with the parts you are looking for. He will be happy to hook yo up with the good prices!

Thanks, I'll send a PM right now.

(Oh but then if he saves me money then Lizard1 will say it's junk.... :nono:)

I'm not buying "junk for my bike". This is why I am asking about the places. Maybe you have so much money you just buy whatever & whenever but not everyone is as rich as you.

Just because these places have cheaper stuff does not mean it's shit.

I have found the same brand stuff in store for a shit load less on e-bay. So simply asking if anyone has delt with a comany does not mean I am going to buy shit from them.

If you do not have any valid input then please dont feel the need to comment.

Shoei RF-1000 Cutlass

Iron Pony $427 + tax

E-bay $359 + $10 shipping

So by saving a bit of money does that then make that Shoei helmet junk?

:nono:

Dude, relax. Seriously. The stuff you've been looking at is shit. It isn't like saving money on a Shoei. If they were Woodcraft, Vortex, Sato, etc. and you were getting a good deal, I'd say "sure". However, the sites you ask about have had others saying they were crappy products. Knock off stuff essentially. Like buying a Vega helmet that looks like a Shoei...

It's like saying a Chinese pitbike is the same as a CRF50. It isn't. May be cheaper, but in the long run it is going to cost as much and you'll have more headaches.

Just trying to help ya out. Jeeeez....:confused:

Buy what ya want. It's your bike, for sure. I'd just think to go and look at stuff that is quality vs. price...

as far as the helmet price:

i know for sure sportbiketrackgear.com will price match, EVEN with eBay. you just obviously have to prove it.

id rather deal with them than a sketchy ebay dealer.

just an FYI.

also im going to have to agree with brian about that site, they don't look like they offer any "quality" stuff (ie woodcraft/vortex/etc...).

although you could always buy their 15 dollar carbon fiber and crash test it for us!

and the windscreen, 30 dollars for a double bubble!? you could get that too but i would be willing to bet the fit may be off. in my experience you get what you pay for. if its cheap, chances are its cheaply made and not good quality

but, like i said, you could be the guy to buy from them and give them a quality name!