What bike to get??

Linc5.0

I have a zx14. I love it. What year was the one with the broken frame?? I have'nt honestly had any trouble out of mine...

from what i have heard it is the 06/07 zx-14s and MOST of the cracked frames are from pulling the motor and the frame springs but others are cracking like the 1 above

Please show me a BUSA that has a broken frame like the Kawi. Anything can happen in a wreck or from a drop. However, the 14 is the only one I know of that has done it just from riding NORMAL... :(

I think the new BUSA looks great however everyones opinion is different. BUT...yank the heavy ass exhaust and it's lighter than the old bike. It's because of all the EURO 3 emissions CRAP. :mad:

It's the same reason the updated 08 14 makes LESS power than the 06/07 14 stock.... ;)

yea but imho opinion i think the old style busa looked 10 times better, i dont like the new rear plastic/turn signal set up......i just like the zx14 because its boxy design and the fact that at muncie the only bike that impressed me was a stock zx14 that went 8.90...there was a stock busa with a 28 shot running 9 flat.....might just need a rider mod but id rather own a zx10 then anything i also dont like the front end/headlight design of the 14...who needs 4 headlights?

incase you cant tell im all over the place....fuck it all just buy an r1 in the black on black scheme.....badass ;)

See everyone is different. I LOVE the 08+ compared to the GenI bikes I had. I think the tail looks great once you toss the heavy exhaust and un-bolt the factory installed shovel from the back... :cool:

Was the 14 at Muncie Pat Dietrich...? That may explain the timesm it's all rider (driver) like anything else.... ;)

Don't get me wrong the 14 is a great bike and fast. I just never have been a Kawi fan and since the frame design drives me nuts and they are a PITA to Turbo, I prefer the BUSA all day long... :burn: