Very interesting read

Casper

I'd love to kill Osama's whole entire family. Not only kill them slowly, but burn them and piss on the ashes. Islam peaceful MY ASS!

Actually, for the most part it is. Unfortunately, like every religion, you have the extreme radicals who fuck it up for everyone. Look at Christianity.... more lives were lost during the crusades than any other war.

Actually, for the most part it is. Unfortunately, like every religion, you have the extreme radicals who fuck it up for everyone. Look at Christianity.... more lives were lost during the crusades than any other war.

Yes, not all Muslims are militant in a way, but when that certain religion holds a special word called "Jihad" inside of it, that doesn't seem peaceful to me. "Jihad" being a holy war, doesn't sound like peace to me. In Christianity, it is right for one to DEFEND themself against death/violence. And funny thing, you don't see Catholics in Rome burning flags, protesting, and violently throwing rocks do you? I don't see Jews in Israel, going nuts and flipping cars?

Yes, not all Muslims are militant in a way, but when that certain religion holds a special word called "Jihad" inside of it, that doesn't seem peaceful to me. "Jihad" being a holy war, doesn't sound like peace to me.

Uhm, again I bring up the crusades.

In Christianity, it is right for one to DEFEND themself against death/violence.

Actually, no it isn't. Violence and killing is never okay in God's eyes, for any reason.

And funny thing, you don't see Catholics in Rome burning flags, protesting, and violently throwing rocks do you?

No. They just molest little boys, and hide the truth about Jesus Christ (ie the Dead Sea scrolls that pretty much denounce the Catholic religion and every other organized religion).

I don't see Jews in Israel, going nuts and flipping cars?

Really? Have you heard of the Gaza Strip?

Uhm, again I bring up the crusades.

Actually, no it isn't. Violence and killing is never okay in God's eyes, for any reason.

No. They just molest little boys, and hide the truth about Jesus Christ (ie the Dead Sea scrolls that pretty much denounce the Catholic religion and every other organized religion).

Really? Have you heard of the Gaza Strip?

Have you all of a sudden turned to Islam too? You one of the mis-guided college kids that think WE being the US is so wrong for invading "Muslim" soil? The Crusades weren't in the bible, it was never written that we (Christians) should go on a holy war. According to Islam, for a JUST reason they can wage holy war. One can defend I said, didn't say Kill, but defending one's self sometimes comes to that point. Granted I may not agree with the Catholic Church, but it is the longest standing Christian denomination, and the Pope holds a bit of power. Yes, the Gaza strip is violent, but you don't see Jews on a daily basis doing what you see in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc...... They have a different mind set over there, but what do I know.

Have you all of a sudden turned to Islam too? You one of the mis-guided college kids that think WE being the US is so wrong for invading "Muslim" soil? The Crusades weren't in the bible, it was never written that we (Christians) should go on a holy war. According to Islam, for a JUST reason they can wage holy war. One can defend I said, didn't say Kill, but defending one's self sometimes comes to that point. Granted I may not agree with the Catholic Church, but it is the longest standing Christian denomination, and the Pope holds a bit of power. Yes, the Gaza strip is violent, but you don't see Jews on a daily basis doing what you see in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq etc...... They have a different mind set over there, but what do I know.

No.... I hate everybody.... all religions.... but you can't say one is crazier than the other. They're all the same. They all have radical extremists. Actually, I don't hate Buddhists. So not EVERY religion.

No.... I hate everybody.... all religions.... but you can't say one is crazier than the other. They're all the same. They all have radical extremists. Actually, I don't hate Buddhists. So not EVERY religion.

I have to agree with this. Muslim Extremists are to Muslims what the Branch Dividians are to Christianity. There are extreme's in all cases.

Forget religion all together. If you for any reason at all think that what the muslim extremists are doing is justified fuck you get out of this country. Fuck Binladen ill stab the motherfucker with a rusty knife in his eye.

WTF mate? Who said anything about agreeing with Muslim extremists?