tow trucks

Twistedrx7

I've been toying with the idea of getting a C60 dump truck. I can get a pretty good deal on one with a 30ton trailer that my Dad knows about. Probably to expensive to keep tires on it though and would be cheaper less hassle to just get a 1 ton truck.

Evan

Oh for a heads up. I thought about going into the towing business myself when I was your age. It took me quite a few years 4 to be exact to get where I am today. And you can see I went a different direction.

A good friend of mine Brandon (capital-towing) has been in business about a year now. And its not as easy as it may seem. I sure thought it would be but I was wrong. Watching him do everything he has to do to maintain his company...damn thats all i can say. Ive got it good.

I know you said your not trying to start a business, I just wanted to throw that out. See previous post for relevant info.

Even working on the side youre looking at a LOT of money to even get something like that going. You would be another one of the "$50 anywhere inside 270" towers. Just insuring a truck alone you would have to work your butt off every month just to break even.