Anybody work at Jegs?

ProwlerZ

Not a big fan of Jegs call center. Had friends who worked there that said they ran it like the Nazi's. My friend's boss even gave the guy a cup to urinate in so he didn't have to leave the phones. It was meant as a joke but didn't go over well.

It sounded like the corporate piece is okay but since they never called me after I applied for a job they can kiss it.

and scott was a hell of a worker..........would hire him again in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't go that far, but work and play are 2 separate things :) The call center is a completely different field. The TECH line was actually pretty cool honestly. You've got basically every tech manual you can think of, but also you get some of the tough hard to answer questions. Hard to fix what you can't see. Don't get me started on AN lines, I hated building a fuel delivery system for someone that had no idea what they were doing.

OH BTW Tony, Jim was kinda mad I left. Basically everyone was kinda mad I got up and left for my new job, guess I didn't do too bad of a job.