What the

TimTaylor751647545500

I hate to say it but everyone can make fun of him but he was smart enough to make a worthless song like this to make his millions while others are out there working 60+ hours a week to make 50K/yr

He isn't smart enough. He really thinks it's quality while there's a retarded following of idiots who think it's talent too.

He isn't smart enough. He really thinks it's quality while there's a retarded following of idiots who think it's talent too.

So how much money were you making at 17?

To be able to buy your mom a house at a young age...legally = smart enough.

People who look down on others for doing something good with their lives gets on my nerves. He may not have any talent, and he is probably going to be forgot about when the bubble gum rap phase is over, but hes doing it legally. At this point hes not hurting anything other than peoples ear drums.

YAAAAAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAAAAAA!

People who look down on others for doing something good with their lives gets on my nerves. He may not have any talent, and he is probably going to be forgot about when the bubble gum rap phase is over, but hes doing it legally. At this point hes not hurting anything other than peoples ear drums.

YAAAAAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAAAAAA!

And bullshit "music" gets on my nerves, especially when someone tries to claim something is good out of it.

And bullshit "music" gets on my nerves, especially when someone tries to claim something is good out of it.

Music is a relative term. I can get a group of guys to piss against a bottle of pop and call it Piss Pop music ;)

Yes he sucks, but part of me wishes I would have come up with the crap first. Then you all could tell me how much I suck as I had enough money invested to retire.

YAAAAAAAAAH!!!!