Scissor lift...thoughts?

Boost-n-Juice

my old best friend had a crafstman one it was preety bad ass but yea no locks kinda made me weery but we always put jack stands under just in case but its made for mid to small cars no trucks or suvs or vans

yeah the craftsman one you speak of is made for motorcycles unless they started to produce a larger one for cars???

Ahh guys....

The union for the hydraulic lines is mounted to the safety bar. Straight up the middle. I have seen that lift in person it there.

Guy in hilliard has got 5 of them that hes talking about selling. not those particular ones though.

How much? Hook it up man. I passed up a free one a while back because my car wouldn't cleae it.

My only issue with them is that you really don't have any acess to the underside of the vehicle due to the lift being in the way. Aside form tires, breaks and suspension, you can not acess the transmission, drive shaft, fuel tank, or exhaust, nor any of the hudraulic lines that transverse the underbody of the car or truck. i think they are junk. If you want a lift, stick to the 2 post type. Safer, and you have pretty much unrestricted acess to the underside of the car.