Anyone have access to Carfax?

Chadz89GTA

Just don't post the vin in the thread. Carfax does searches for that shit and the site they're posted on pays the price.

Granted I am drunk, ummmmmmm, but either you are retarded, I am retarded and drunk(most likely the case), or you are being sarcastic. I just can' decipher between the three. Hmmm.

Jackson

You're drunk.

Carfax has been cracking down on non-account requests via messageboards and such and attempting to fine the site for some 3rd party legal something. The person providing the account has been pursued as well.

We've shot down so many requests in the recent months due to this and swore there was a sticky up. I didn't see one, so that's gonna change.

You're drunk.

Carfax has been cracking down on non-account requests via messageboards and such and attempting to fine the site for some 3rd party legal something. The person providing the account has been pursued as well.

We've shot down so many requests in the recent months due to this and swore there was a sticky up. I didn't see one, so that's gonna change.

Can they even check on this website, since you have to have an active account to read the content here.