Take a guess...

Dammit Charlie

Recently picked up a Base Zex wet kit, bottle warmer, purge kit, bottle gauge, interior gauge, bottle blanket, blow down tube, Summit racing Window switch,and a set of TR-6's. pretty sure I have the n20 setup covered, but trying to figure out what I can possibly run.

1998 GT, 5spd vert

has currently:

PI swap

mid pipe/catback

plenum/ t/b / intake

pulleys

4.10's

90/10's struts and 50/50's shocks

175lb UPR coilover

pulled from sway bar

1'' solid rear sway bar

M.T. 275/40/17 drag radials

tune

I will be having my tuner install a 4 position flip switch, with a tune for 100-125 shot. Car has gone 13.3@104.4 with a HORRIBLE 2.0 60', had issues with the front coil springs and my old rear sway bar. Now the car had the coilovers and new rear swaybar.

Any idea's what she'll run?

thats a lot of money just to run a 12.

I am putting my fire resistance suit on for this one cause I know its gonna get hot in here real quick.

I just spent $xxxx last night to promis me you will be in my rearview this summer at the track and hwy. Is that too much?

BTW I have been debating on some N20 for the dub lately....

Correct. I'm trying to build my vert in to a reliable 11 second street car, with out a blower. I like having the bottle on the car because it's easy for me to simply take the bottle out so I don't have to worry about the mrs. getting hurt if she drives the car.

Also..droptop has been the closest to what everyone has been telling me who's ran this setup. 11.7-11.9 averages, however it looks like I will need to either get some bigger tires or take a step down in gear.

:EDIT:

Also as far as the $$ thing goes, I just crested $4k invested in this car, minus maitenance. Car went bone stock 15.2@ 93mph...

I take it your done with dsm's?

Pretty much. I had a 1995 TSI AWD that had about 6 grand in it and kept breaking. If it wasn't the engine knocking, it was the transmition grenading, and if it wasn't that the wiring harness was catching on fire. I finally got it running good and the rear end froze on it and snapped both 1/2 shafts. drove it like that and traded it in...screw DSM's. They can be fast if they hold together long enough.

Your gonna need it from a 60 this summer buddy.

I would agree but seems as if the new parts that that are sitting beside me say "Ferrea'

http://www.ferrea.com/ART/valvesprings.jpg

I think these go in my gas door to make it "Pop" out faster:confused:

N20 stioll seems like a good idea for those "Just incase races"