Where to buy a Lift?

Stampede

i would buy one that can double the intended weight you need to lift. i'm also looking at 2 and 4 post lifts for my future garage (would like to have one of each), and most lifts specify at least 7000 lbs capacity. there are plenty of lift experts here who will speak up soon

I work for Advance Auto Parts and I know that we can order them. Go to any Advance and talk to the commercial sales guy. They have a book you can look through of all different kinds of lifts. If you can get in contact with the District Commercial Manager, he/she can come down on price even. Just a thought.

I bought my lifts used. I had a connection on the east coast informed me about them and then I bought all 8 of them. There are good deals out there, you just got to look and be ready to buy when the deal approaches. The lifts I purchased were 2 post Benwils and Challenger lifts. I kept one of the Challengers for myself and my brother and dad each have a Benwil. My brother also purchased a new 4 post lift and its alright. He bought it a few years ago and it was around $2000.

im more in willing to help find u the right parts. i have lifted my ford ranger, i also have done numerous jeeps, f-250s, and a 2500. what vehicle are you looking to lift?

EDIT: Damn reading FTL

at school we use the two posts which i happen to like the most. we also have the drive on lift but thats hard to work around, we use this rake for alignments and brakes only