Get yer tire chains out

Sam1647545489

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice truck. What kind of power is that thing pushing?

Won't do a pull off with that thing but I still would dare him to follow on this little trails I know going through some trees. :)

One of these days I'll be loaded, gas will be cheap, and lift kits will be free. Then I'll get a truck like that. (Lies! All LIES!)

So far we put a Bullydog Triple Dog program on it with Outlook monitor, Magnaflow 4in Turbo Back, and an Airaid cold air intake. I'd say well over 350 RWHP and closer to 580 RWTQ. We're trying the new 37in BFG KM2 mud terrains on it here shortly. His truck can deffinatley shit and git.

10TV is worse they are ALWAYS wrong.

QFT. You can never go off what they say. One day they will claim it's going to rain 5-6 inches then by noon it's down them reporting, "sunny day with not a cloud in the sky". No weather station ever seems to hit their mark, which I suppose is expected but 10TV is always on a different planet.

All the snow reports were totals by the end of this storm. It is not to be through Ohio till late tonight early morning tomorrow. This mornings drive wasn't to bad, but I have a feeling tonight is going to be a mess with the rain/ice we are to get during the day and then back to snow tonight. It is time for our annual St. Valentines winter storm.