I got another NewEnough 10% discount code if anyone wants it

Fonzie

How are you always getting these discounts? I have bought stuff from there and dont get discounts. Do you buy a lot from them?

Not really. Probably 'cause someone used the last one I had a few weeks ago, is all I can figure.....So since I "used' it/sent them some business.....They sent me another???

Really cool of you to offer it up, and I'll check this weekend - I might be getting a suit for ol' christmas present, and this may be a great if you're still willing/able to let me use it in a few days.

This could be substantial savings for you on a full suit Jarv, so I'd be willing to give you tentative dibs on it until you find out for sure this weekend. Someone else just told me they got a coup too that they're not gonna use, so hopefully one of us can hook you up

Keep me posted

Fonzie, go buy more stuff and get another code...I'm buying a suit and some boots sooner or later ;)

Can't you get codes by sending in reviews of + a pic of you in gear you buy from them? I could have gotten one when I bought my gloves earlier this season but never did it because I didn't need to buy any gear in the foreseeable future, and I didn't think to give it to anyone here :(

ok Fonz, I talked to the misses about it, and whatever the hell I did this year, it must have been good because she's getting me the suit for Christmas :D

So if you still have the discount, and are still willing to part with it, I'd love to use it.