Camaro from Delaware

bahd-ler

God I want a 1g so fucking bad

ssshhhh, he'll report your post :p

That would be really bad! When I get an email it automatically sends my cell phone a text alert and I am right at my limit. 1 more text and I'll have......

:eek::eek:OVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

:p

That car is badass!

Why is everything you say so damn negative???

Well, the guy was driving with his right hand on the shifter, his left hand on his right ear, and his elbow was steering.

I love first gen Camaro's though. looks like a nice car from the inside.

That car is badass!

Why is everything you say so damn negative???

Why is everything you post so positive?

I think we cancel each other out.

Some people actually hold the mental capacity to drive and hold a conversation.

See Mallard's post.

Well, the guy was driving with his right hand on the shifter, his left hand on his right ear, and his elbow was steering.

Does this mean he drives like this everytime he gets in the car? Do you know him personally? Is he an elbow driving bastard? Is his elbow detachable? Does his elbow run the risk of falling off at an inoppurtune time causing an accident? Will he get a massive hard-on one day hitting his elbow with his boner-of-doom and cause his car to fly off a cliff? I ask about the boner because I have taken both hands off of the wheel and navigated using the head of a slut giving me a complimentary blow job. So the big question is... Is the head of young tramp safer to drive with than an elbow?????

Stay tuned for the next exciting edition of Fast Cars, Elbows, and Ho's (patent pending ;) )