Remember "Falling Down"?

TimTaylor751647545500

Way too often do I find myself relating to Michael Douglas' character in that film. Below is a little note I left for considerate co-worker who decided to partake of my food which was left in the work fridge. Out of the 4 pieces that I left, only one remained, and it had a bite of out it.

Dear Pizza Thief,

I wanted to say “You’re Welcome” for helping yourself to my food that was left in this refrigerator. You saved me the trouble of having to burden myself with eating lunch on the night I planned to have my pizza (you know, since there aren’t any restaurants open at 4am). If you’d like, I can give you directions to my house and you can raid my refrigerator there as well.

Attached below is an envelop in case you feel like contributing a little something to the food which I “shared” with you.

Thanks so much,

-Tim

Dear Tim,

It was tastey Thanks. I checked in the envolope and there was no money for me to get a snack so next time try and be more considerate the pizza gave me heartburn.

lmao

I just watched part of that movie awhile ago again when it was on tv. I agree about feeling like that sometimes, but on a less 'someone ate my pizza' and more along the 'disturbing' lines.