Waffle House yea or nea (huddle house for south)

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Yea.

I go there often , my order is Texas bacon cheese steak melt plate with double scattered well done and a waffle with just butter. Oh and extra mayo packets. Iced tea no sugar.

I havent been lately because there is a young woman at the one i frequent who has a super crush , i just want the food dammit.

You?

ZOMG YES

Seriously, I love the Waffle House. In fact, my girlfriend and I will be going there tomorrow morning. We love it so much we actually make fucking plans to go there. It's such a sinful indulgence - the food is absolutely horrible for you, but tastes so, so good.

I get the AllStar Breakfast - which I insist on calling the "RockStar Breakfast," given the amount of times I've ordered it way late at night after a bunch of alcohol and other indulgences. :cool: Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, cinnamon raisin toast, and hashbrowns scattered, with onions, and extra crispy. Add in a little bit of Tabasco sauce to the eggs and hashbrowns, and that breakfast, ladies and gents, is greater than just about anything.

Used to go to Waffle House in Houston. Great stuff. Waaayyy back in the day, like early 90's, the Waffle House in Houston not only stayed open 24hrs, but would make anything you wanted for you fresh. You would go in, pay less than $10 (around $6 change maybe? Been awhile.) They would bring your first plate of say, eggs and hashbrowns, then, when you were almost done, they would come ask what you wanted next. Let's say, bacon cheeseburger. This would go on until you were full. It was like a fresh buffet you never had to get up for.

More recently, we went to the Waffle House in Marysville and was very disappointed.

Used to go to Waffle House in Houston. Great stuff. Waaayyy back in the day, like early 90's, the Waffle House in Houston not only stayed open 24hrs, but would make anything you wanted for you fresh. You would go in, pay less than $10 (around $6 change maybe? Been awhile.) They would bring your first plate of say, eggs and hashbrowns, then, when you were almost done, they would come ask what you wanted next. Let's say, bacon cheeseburger. This would go on until you were full. It was like a fresh buffet you never had to get up for.

More recently, we went to the Waffle House in Marysville and was very disappointed.

ummmm... every Waffle House Ive ever been to served anything 24/7, i dont think thats ever changed.

I might as well live there, ugh. Nothing caps the night of drinking off like Waffle House. Now the result of being drunk + Waffle House never amounts to much fun but the food is too damn unhealthy and good to pass it up.

yup always good to get some waffle house after drinking.