New STI Clone????

GSXRAntwon

Their answer to the hatch STi?? Why do they think they need to answer to a fucking sport sedan turned to a understeer laiden wagon?? No wonder Mitsu doesn't sell as many cars with shit like this, they did do the right thing in building the Ralliart Lancer but this is completely unnecessary.

Their answer to the hatch STi?? Why do they think they need to answer to a fucking sport sedan turned to a understeer laiden wagon?? No wonder Mitsu doesn't sell as many cars with shit like this, they did do the right thing in building the Ralliart Lancer but this is completely unnecessary.

O I agree!!!

IMHO, mitsubishi is going way downhill with the lancer/evo product. I mean, the evo 8 was sexy, the 9 was a little different for my taste, but I still liked it. The X is fucking hideous, and this creation is far worse than the X. Jesus, do they have 8 year old kids playing with matchbox cars working on the design concepts?

Jackson

there have been evo hatch backs for a while, this is just the X version

^I've heard about them before, just can't believe there is a market for them but people seem to be back into wagons again!!

Jackson, it does seem to be a love it or hate it style for a lot of people, personally I really like it.