Steak & Blow Job Day Coming Up March 14

CJINOHIO03

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they moved it to the 20th this year. i was telling some girl at work about it, and she googled 3/14 holiday, and got nothing. i went and looked it up and for some god awful reason, they moved it to the 20th, so now i have to wait an extra 6 days for nothing. lol

they moved it to the 20th this year. i was telling some girl at work about it, and she googled 3/14 holiday, and got nothing. i went and looked it up and for some god awful reason, they moved it to the 20th, so now i have to wait an extra 6 days for nothing. lol

Wrong. Some queers tried to make an online petition making March 20th Steak and BJ Day.

It is March 14th. It only makes sense.

http://www.steakandbjday.com

March 14....not 20.

It's been 3/20 as far back as I remember getting the first email about it in 2003'ish..

Well i remember hearing about it in high school on the 14th...that ws like 2000ish

Oh well, two days is fine with me

when you play your cards right, every day is steak and bj day :cool:

celebrating it just means you're not getting enough of either. you fellas gotta get your women in line.

Was thinking the same. I've never had a gf/wife who didn't seem to be all about blowing me. Funny thing is, I prefer the actual sex, generally. Still, it'd be nice to have a 'special' day.