Want to make a quick $4K?

Draco-REX

I did a clinical trial for PaxilCR I think it was for. I had to take the drug each day and have sex with my wife at least twice a week for a month. I had to have a blood test every Friday about 4-5 vials, and keep a diary of how I felt each time we had sex and answered some questions. I got paid $1500. Easiest $1500 I have ever made. :)

where again do I sign up to have sex with your wife ?? :p

I did a clinical trial for PaxilCR I think it was for. I had to take the drug each day and have sex with my wife at least twice a week for a month. I had to have a blood test every Friday about 4-5 vials, and keep a diary of how I felt each time we had sex and answered some questions. I got paid $1500. Easiest $1500 I have ever made. :)

Health > money.. Just another example of a big business reaming the poor.

A vaccine for malaria would be a huge health benefit worldwide. Here in the US we don't really see or deal with malaria a whole lot, but in poorer countries its an every day occurrence. Why not try to vaccinate them from it?

Guest GMoney

There are already have many medicines that cure malaria. There also pills and shots that are vaccines againist malaria. I take the pills every time i go to India. They are prolly just trying new medications, If they were to fail they could go to the old and trusted to cure you.

The problem that other contries have with malaria are just that they are too poor for the medicines or come to the doctor way too late to cure it.