Sam, Linn, ans some bikes

GSXRAntwon

I remember this night, I was riding in Linn's car. After we got done racing we happened to park in a parking lot where we saw a c6 z06, ended up being Mark. Linn chased him through the back roads, where we eventually caught up with him and talked with him. Good times.

I remember this night, I was riding in Linn's car. After we got done racing we happened to park in a parking lot where we saw a c6 z06, ended up being Mark. Linn chased him through the back roads, where we eventually caught up with him and talked with him. Good times.

HAHAHA, I remember that night. My car only had 25 degrees of timming because i was going to spray a 200 shot. It's to bad the WOT switch some how disconnected and i couldn't spray the car :(

HAHAHA, I remember that night. My car only had 25 degrees of timming because i was going to spray a 200 shot. It's to bad the WOT switch some how disconnected and i couldn't spray the car :(

LOL, I remember how pissed you were when you couldn't spray it :D . But who could forget the car chase through the back roads :eek:

That was a weird night we were haulin ass thru those backroads, All jason was doing was a lil shopping at walmart lol

Thats the night the NSX got walked by a couple people:cool:

That was a weird night we were haulin ass thru those backroads, All jason was doing was a lil shopping at walmart lol

I think it was Mark fool, and yes we were flying on those back roads hahaha

was this the red NSX that is stock minus the exhaust? which now is slammed w/ wide body?

• 2 weeks later...