New daily.

Guest mrhobbz

You couldn't get my father to work at a sonic owned dealership if you paid him all the money in the world lol. He's actually a forklift mechanic (got tired of cars)

someones ready to play http://z.about.com/d/gameshows/1/0/k/-/-/-/mydad.jpg

No, but since we're playing games.......I'm pretty sure it was your mom under the table that gave me the horrible blow job while I was buying my car there. :rolleyes:

Dude, for real? "Your Mom" jokes? You better step up, son. While you make joking insults about someone else's parents, your own father apparently left you (I would too) and your supplement father had a shitty job that you didn't appreciate. Also, the fact that you sold a piece of shit Cougar and bought a GTO doesn't mean you aren't a ricer anymore. It just means that you made a bad decision with your money, because you still have a Grove City address.

Do yourself a favor, and don't respond to me. I don't fuck around when it comes to insults. I will make you look even dumber than you are (no, really).

Guest mrhobbz
Dude, for real? "Your Mom" jokes? You better step up, son. While you make joking insults about someone else's parents, your own father apparently left you (I would too) and your supplement father had a shitty job that you didn't appreciate. Also, the fact that you sold a piece of shit Cougar and bought a GTO doesn't mean you aren't a ricer anymore. It just means that you made a bad decision with your money, because you still have a Grove City address.

Do yourself a favor, and don't respond to me. I don't fuck around when it comes to insults. I will make you look even dumber than you are (no, really).

Hey, shut up.

Guest nadthomas

Wow, seriously you are making fun of the fact that I choose to live in Grove City. I like Grove City, its a nice city, close to downtown, and taxes aren't stupid high. I'm enjoying fucking with you guys, and its mainly because you guys are showing off like you are the shit and taking all of this way to seriously. Take a look you just e-threatened me, big man, I'm scared. Please go ahead and make me look dumber then I am, it will be a good laugh for all.

Guest mrhobbz
Where is hatfield? Looks just like a camaro sitting at a lot yesterday up off georgesville. Stickered at $9000. Definately looks good. After seeing yours, I might have to stop back up to the lot I seen the other one at.

Hatfield VW where i picked mine up is right off of automall dr. on georgesville.

Guest mrhobbz
Wow, seriously you are making fun of the fact that I choose to live in Grove City. I like Grove City, its a nice city, close to downtown, and taxes aren't stupid high. I'm enjoying fucking with you guys, and its mainly because you guys are showing off like you are the shit and taking all of this way to seriously. Take a look you just e-threatened me, big man, I'm scared. Please go ahead and make me look dumber then I am, it will be a good laugh for all.

Grove City is ftw :)

Mensan > You

Truth.

now get over here and play some fucking rock band soon.

There are a few parts of GC that are quite nice. My parents have a house right across the street from hobbz's parents. In the nice part well if the encomy don't destroy it.