New to CR

emperorboonday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A minicooper.. okay. You either have a huge dick and don't need a corvette, or you like huge dick. Welcome to cr.

The guy has a Mini Cooper and the only thing you're concerned with is his dick size. Are you the only gay moderator on CR?

they are all over polaris..i didnt even notice until i went to the kroger to get something for dinner today i saw like 5 of them only 1 of them was and S and one even had a british flag on the roof and mirrors

A minicooper.. okay. You either have a huge dick and don't need a corvette, or you like huge dick. Welcome to cr.

The history of the Mini is what really sold me on it over other cars in its price range. I could have easily bought something else for 30k, but I am more than happy with my decision and would never rethink it.

What model/year Subaru do you drive?

The history of the Mini is what really sold me on it over other cars in its price range. I could have easily bought something else for 30k, but I am more than happy with my decision and would never rethink it.

What model/year Subaru do you drive?

If you were concerned about history you should have bought a real mini not one BMW calls a mini.

oh and welcome.

If you were concerned about history you should have bought a real mini not one BMW calls a mini.

oh and welcome.

Thanks to all for the welcome. I wanted a new car that has the "fun to drive" feel like the Mini and it just so happened that the Mini has a great racing history behind it. I didn't say I went into buying a car looking for history. IMO BMW has done a great job keeping the classic look and feel of the Mini while refining it to make it a little more modern. I would love to have a classic as well though!