New to CR

emperorboonday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd be wise to keep the cracks about wallets to a minimum. there are only three kinds of numbers you need to be worried about here: your trap time, speed, and e-penis length. Those who lack qualifications in the first two areas, like me, have to make up for it.

On that note, why don't you supercharge your wannabe-BMW driving yuppie faggot ass away from here and take your fat wallet with you, since apparently without it you have no way of validating your unjustly inflated ego. Have a nice day, dicktickler.

I really can not stand guys who brag about how big their "wallet size" is I can already tell I would not get along with you. I "had" a friend that got a really good job after college at honda and did the same thing, his ego grew and everyone hated to be around him, ended getting the shit kicked out of him and put into the hospital, because he thought he was that damn cool, anyways welcome.

cr has been rough on newbs lately.

i feel i must take some measure of responsibility for this. see, had i not softened up on new folks, then they wouldnt have this idea that they can run shit as soon as they get here. my apologies to cr, i see now that the "kinder, gentler dj" has no place here.

to other regulators, (you know who you are) i think its time we warmed up the old noob cannon again.

Oh I see. That explains your interest in the size of my penis. I take it you also noticed that my wallet is much larger than yours.

Oh, hey, we're comparing wallet sizes now? Mine's as big as your queer clown mobile. So, now that's settled, what do you want to compare next? IQs? Cars? Dick sizes? Headshots? Side profiles? Abs? Ex-girlfriends? I'll be glad to own you in all those categories. Believe the hype, bitch ass noob.

Oh, hey, we're comparing wallet sizes now? Mine's as big as your queer clown mobile. So, now that's settled, what do you want to compare next? IQs? Cars? Dick sizes? Headshots? Side profiles? Abs? Ex-girlfriends? I'll be glad to own you in all those categories. Believe the hype, bitch ass noob.

Nicely said sir...

P.S. welcome to CR

It was just a joke. I just see minicoopers everywhere around polaris, sick of them.

So you're buying a Trailblazer, because those are SOO original. You want practical? Go buy a Saturn or CRV. Quit being a douchefag.

The only reason you have the ability (if you do) to have a "bigger wallet" is because people like the guy you insulted protected your rights in Iraq. Apologize, fuckhead.

Welcome to CR.

Right, the guy who initiated this whole clusterfuck should be praised for something insignificant in this conversation? Go tittyfuck Hilary Clinton.

You paid 30k for a mini?

I drive an svx for now, getting a v8 trailblazer within a week..

And you paid almost $3000 for a 5spd swap in a boat?

A minicooper.. okay. You either have a huge dick and don't need a corvette, or you like huge dick. Welcome to cr.

All remarks made by me were in due sarcasm to this one single quote. This was a joke, so I joked back. The wallet thing was a joke. Didn't mean to get everybody's panties all in a bunch. :eek:

Phew! I thought for a second we wouldn't have the old bleeding-heart liberal mensan we're so used to! Welcome back!

I'm surprised you could take your head off of Dr. Ricks nuts long enough to post. Welcome back. :)

Edit: Also, bleeding heart liberals don't typically call people flaming homosexuals...Just FYI...