Track rental

RCode04

Hello everybody. I am a fairly new member, haven't posted much. I got the email for the track rental and decided to come down and join the fun. I am trying to get some practice for the Pinks-All Out coming up in June. I was lucky enough to get in the field. I currently have a 2004 mach 1 with some minor mods. Cheers, Tim

Whats up Derek. I think I met you at the mach 1 shootout last year. I am signed up for the track rental so anybody that thinks the mach is slow can line it up for a try :) My goal is 12.70's or so.

I do not have authorization to post attachments yet so no pics.

Rcode- what is done to the mach. If it has a midpipe and sticky tires you should easily hit a 12.7.

With 4.10 gears, cold air and midpipe I have run 12.90's pretty regularly. I am installing some long tubes and an intake spacer so I am hoping to go lower this year.

Eric, we will see come spring time.

Rcode- what is done to the mach. If it has a midpipe and sticky tires you should easily hit a 12.7.

y wait? Bring it....

rcode - I love machs I am just giving the peeps a hard time. I race a modded mach1 all the time....

Guest mrhobbz
y wait? Bring it....

rcode - I love machs I am just giving the peeps a hard time. I race a modded mach1 all the time....

+1 bring it anway, it's all in good fun :)

sounds expensive.. welcome, what color is the mach?

My mach is competition orange. 1 of 1,039 built in 2004 only. I actually got a good deal on the headers. I bought them off another member of the mach 1 registry for $400 - never installed. New cost is like $550 for these ones.

Looking forward to the track rental, a little smack talk always makes it more fun.

My mach is competition orange. 1 of 1,039 built in 2004 only. I actually got a good deal on the headers. I bought them off another member of the mach 1 registry for $400 - never installed. New cost is like $550 for these ones.

Looking forward to the track rental, a little smack talk always makes it more fun.

It will be good to have a running orange mach 1 finnaly.;) j/k preston, that will done this weekend right?

The car SHOULD be driving this weekend. However I no longer like this new guy simply because he has a Mach the same color as mine.

Can we ban him for that?

I vote we ban him....anyone that drives a Mustang, well....

Welcome aboard.